Saturday, October 20, 2012

Never good ENOUGH

I just don't understand. Am  I doing something wrong?
I always put myself out there. I try. I try so hard. Why is it never good for anyone?
Why am I never good enough for anyone?
I am a good person. I am one of the most trusting, loyal and honest people you can meet.
Why can't that be enough? Why...?
Someone please tell me because I can't seem to understand.
Maybe if I lose enough weight will that be good enough?
Or if I get surgery to look like the prettiest celebrity?
When can I, just me, be good enough?
I'm tired of trying...
Some days I just want to disappear.
Maybe it will be better that way.
I don't exactly want to die, but I don't want to live either.
I'm tired of being hurt...
So maybe it's time to disappear and stop trying because I'm not sure I can handle never being good enough anymore

No comments:

Post a Comment