Sunday, October 14, 2012

Diet Journal:
-October 13:
  -Homemade buttermilk pancake with butter and syrup
  -12 oz. 2% milk
  -Whole wheat Ritz crackers (8)
  -Cheddar cheese (1X2" block)
  -10 oz. grape juice
  -Flour tortillas, small (2)
  -Pinto beans (3 tbsp)
  -Mixed cheese (1/4 cup?)
  -Seasoned ground beef (1/3 cup)
  -Strawberry banana yogurt, light
  -Red seedless grapes (10)

Again not the best dieting day....but it's so hard to stay straight when my emotions are at an all time high and I'm an emotional eater! It's not fair!
Oh and awesome...just realized my sister's stupid cat pissed on my bed. Great. My week just keeps on getting better. And I'm hungry again. I should be asleep already but my mind is in turmoil and just won't shut off. Looks like it's going to be a long night full of bad decisions ahead of me...
Most likely there will be more posts to come later tonight, complaining about my life. If not, goodnight, and skinny dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment