Saturday, December 8, 2012

No Regrets

I am restless.
Wanting things to change.
Waiting for things to change.
And things have changed. Somewhat. But I need more! There is more for me out there than this, and I'm determined to get more. I really should be more patient about things, but I am an impatient person. I know what I want, and I want it now. But even I know that I need to make sure I can handle a full and exciting life before I go for it because I tend to crack under stress. I will not let that happen. Not anymore. I am finally starting to live my life, and although it has been and will be tough, I am going to make the most of it. Live every experience to the fullest. I won't let myself miss out on anything else after all that I've missed so far in my life. There will be no regrets. I'm going to make it happen, just you watch (:

No comments:

Post a Comment