Saturday, December 8, 2012

Let Him Go..

I still miss him.
why?...
Tell yourself everyday: things happen for a reason, you are much too good for him, you can't fix him and he can't fix you,
I try to believe it but there is a pain deep in my chest whispering, "don't give up just yet," while ever other fiber of my being screams LET him GO!!!
I need to let him go. I know this, but I can't. I want to and yet it's so much more difficult than wanting not to feel something. Part of me just doesn't want to give up hope for us, but the other part of me just wants to be free of him.
He only holds me back now. He does nothing else but that. He will never call. He will never say the words I want to hear so desperately. He does nothing for me, as I sit here writing like a pathetic schoolgirl hopelessly in love with someone who will never care or worry for me the way I have cared for him.
It is torture.

No comments:

Post a Comment