Friday, November 2, 2012

Letter to him

Dear Asshole,
You shattered my heart and left me when I needed you most. You lied about everything. I trusted you...
And the thing that's the saddest is I would still do anything for you. I still love you after all you've put me through and you don't give a damn about me. Even though I love you, I hate you too and I don't want to but I should. I should hate you. You were more than horrible to me. I want closure. I want these feelings for you to go away as if I never felt them at all but it's not that easy. I don't understand how it was so easy for you to let me go. Sometimes I wish I had never met you. Why can't you just be there for me like you promised me? Why? Why did you do this to me? I hate you. I will never forgive you. Ugh I don't want to feel this way anymore!!!! Just tell me you're sorry, genuinely and I will leave you alone. Closure.

No comments:

Post a Comment